After the exciting experience of Giro d'Italia 2021 and on the starting day of the 78th edition of the Tour de Pologne, we are proud to announce that Valsir will be the official sponsor of many other international cycling competitions, that will take place in the upcoming months!
The first one will be the 76th edition of the Vuelta a España, scheduled from August 14th to September 5th: the racing professionals will compete along 21 stages, that from Burgos will take them to the finish line in Santiago de Compostela, after riding for more than 3,300 km.
We will back to Italy for 6 spectacular events during September and October:
- Gran Fondo Strade Bianche (whose 135 km are also known as “Europe's most Southern Northern Classic"), scheduled in Siena on September 12th and dedicated to amateurs
- Giro di Sicilia: more than 700 km among the wonders of the island, scheduled from September 28th to October 1st
And then Trittico di Autunno:
- the world' s oldest cycling race, Milano-Torino, scheduled for October 6th and covering the 198 km of the 101st edition
- the 105th edition of Gran Piemonte, starting October 7th
- Giro di Lombardia, nicknamed the Classica delle foglie morte ("the Classic of the falling leaves"), from Saturday October 9th, starting from Bergamo and finishing in Como.
We will close with the special Gran Fondo II Lombardia, dedicated to the non-professional circuit, which will start on Sunday, October 10th: 111 km from Cantù to the shores of Lake Maggiore and back, challenging the Ghisallo hill and the wall of Sormano.