Valsir Spa is proud to announce the winning of the BIMobject® “Most downloaded BIM object” prize. This is an important goal certifying once again Valsir constant commitment for technological development and continuous research.
For the second year in a row, Valsir was the only company of the plumbing and heating sector able to stand out on the worldwide market for the success of its Autodesk® Revit® BIM models. Last year BIMobject® - the mostly worldwide-used European portal for BIM objects management – appointed Valsir as one of the most innovative companies for BIM (Building Information Modeling) objects development.
The success of Valsir BIM models was confirmed this year too. During the BIMobject LIVe 2017, held the 10th October in Malmö (Sweden), Valsir obtained the BIMobject® “Most downloaded BIM object” prize.
Among more than 980 international brands and 275,000 BIM objects, Valsir has been the only company of the world plumbing and heating sector to being recognized as winner this year
Valsir BIM models were developed considering users’ needs in order to make design activity easier and at the same time quick and flexible. Valsir BIM models are complete with all useful information and they are created to ensure autorouting solutions allowing to automatically insert fittings and other elements between the pipelines. Other essential aspects:
- Quick use, guaranteed by templates pre-set settings, by “auto-routing” characteristics and by a high parametrization level.
- Flexibility: with a click only, it is possible to switch from simple line drawing to detailed drawings, without losing time, quality or information.
- Geometry accuracy: our models faithfully reflect the product, thus ensuring precision during the study of any eventual interference in the project.
- High level of details: every project is “searchable” thanks not only to geometric accuracy, but also and especially to the information carried by the models.
- File dimension: low-dimension files.