Tropea S: from the heart of our know-how in noise-dampering systems, the silent revolution in flush cisterns
The solid experience gained with noise – dampering systems has been applied to flush cisterns: in this way was born Tropea S, a new revolutionary flush cistern characterized by performance of excellence.
Tropea S boasts all the advantages of the previous cistern Tropea 3, with one very important aspect: silence. Tropea S is the first cistern in the world made of a soundproofing plastic material. Laboratory tests show that the perceived noise from Tropea S is 5 times lower as compared to the most-widely used in-wall cisterns on the market.
The advantages of Tropea S:
- The container is designed to ensure high absorption of acoustic vibrations.
- Tropea S is the only cistern on the market with a float valve and a stop valve certified at the top of the category in terms of reduced noise emissions. The internal components are certified according to ISO EN 3822, in silence class I both at 3 and 5 bar.
- Tropea S is supplied pre-assembled, to make installation faster and easier.
- The rotating water connection fitting simplifies cistern installation.
- Patented by Valsir, the flush valve guarantees perfect cleaning of all pan types, Rimless too.
- Activation can be: mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, electronic and mechanical, or mechanical and pneumatic.
- All rubber components comply with EN 681/WC, thus guaranteeing high resistance to chemical agents.
- Flush can be regulated at 6/3 4,5/3 and 4/2 litres, fully in accordance with the principles of Green Building.
- Tropea S can be used with Ariapur, a system which extracts foul odours from the room or directly from the WC pan.
- Tropea S in available in the versions for masonry walls, Fixsystem, Block S 90 and free-standing Block, for every installation exigency.
- The push plates range of Tropea S is extremely wide, to meet all exigencies of installation and customization.